Saturday, April 25, 2009

The sage on Phalaenopsis cornu-cervi red

Further to my posting below, this afternoon a saga was staged on this matter. This time round, it involved the "mop" and yours truly. Its just a simple non offensive statement which is the fact and yet it was made an issue out of it. Its simply crazy and immature way of handling! Anyone interested to read more on this, please go to http://www.greenculturesg.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=17621&st=20.

I gave myself a few tapped on my shoulder on my reply. i think i have been very objective and straight to the point. I would welcome another round of "discussion" but to drop names here and there is simply such a turnoff. Please grow up!

As im typing this, another drama is set or perhaps ended. This time round its over whether is this batch of cornu-cervi red that is selling here a species or hybrids. What a controversial phalaenopsis.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails