Sunday, April 12, 2009

Awakening

Once again im woke up by my friendly neighbour making noise outside the lift landing. The first thing that i did is to log on to GCS to check whether did EO reply to my pm. He did and the matter was resolved. Long story short, one of the topic that i post my plants on was closed without any reason given. It is not that im angry over it but at the very least a proper eply shld be provided. Guess it is the rudness of the person that pisses me off. GCS is a good platform to share gardening activities but to do such a thing on a public platform shows alot abt the person whom closed it. Shldnt let this bother me again.... but i do think that my posting over at the said platform will cut down.

The long weekend is good and have spent some good time with you know who... thanks to you.

Shall now try to go back and catch up on my beauty sleep...

Good nitez.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails