Tuesday, April 14, 2009

CC

Do you CC your boss in every of the email that you send to anybody be it the person is higher ranking than you or your subordinate?

I dont usually CC my boss in my email reply unless otherwise necessary or im replying to my boss's bosses or i will just bcc him to let him know what is happening. Recently, i have received lots of emails from my indian colleagues and almost all of them have my boss copied on which i really wonder is it really necessary after all. I made some noise on this matter to Y just yesterday evening and she is equally "amazed" as well.

Just today, i received a pm from this person from the forum and i was surprised that he CC as well which made me really scratched my head off. Dont get me wrong here, its perfectly fine to CC but i think it shld be used effectively.

The wonders of technology bring and the culture of CC is indeed "awesome"! Im totally speechless on this...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails